Whatsapp is Deleting the Accounts of these Users Facebook’s proprietary instant messaging is blocking accounts that are using the unseatable version of WhatsApp. Users who are using an unsupported version of WhatsApp are being banned from their account. Users have their account has been banned Message is being sent to If you have received this message too, then you have to download and use the official app for WhatsApp.
[su_heading size=”12″ margin=”10″]Why this step picked up of WhatsApp[/su_heading]
The reason behind this move is that the company wants to end the unsuspecting versions of WhatsApp. It is against the company’s rules and regulations. It includes variations like WhatsApp Plus and GB WhatsApp. These users allow users to use different themes and styles. The company has said that WhatsApp does not support these third-party applications because the company can not validate their security.
Chat history will be deleted:
After switching from an unsupported app to an official app, users’ chaos history is at risk of being deleted. However, you can also back up your chat history. Here we are telling you the way.
The company has written on its FAQ page that they do not guarantee that chat history will be completely transferred because WhatsApp does not support unofficial applications.
- Go to GB and go to More Options. After that go to Chats and tap Back up chats.
- After that go to Phone Settings and tap on the storage and go to Files.
- Here you will find a GB WhatsApp folder. Hold it and tap it.
- Tap More on top right here. Now rename the folder to WhatsApp.
- After that go to the Play Store and download the official WhatsApp app.
- Open WhatsApp and verify the phone number.
- After this comes the Backup screen, tap on Restore and tap Next.
- Here WhatsApp will load your current chat.
If your chat history is already saved, it will automatically save on the official app of WhatsApp.